March 26, 2011

What do I want for my birthday you ask?

Let me tell you!


My birthday is coming up next weekend, Saturday. I just thought I would let you all know what I want for my birthday, you know, so you can go purchase it for me if you want ;)


Listed in order of what I want most to the least



  1. A trip to the Land of Disney

  2. World Peace

  3. At least half of Kyles school paid for

  4. itunes gift card

  5. I don't know what they are called but they are plastic bags that you suck all the air out of to make things more compact... I will call them sucky vacuum compact bags!

  6. A new hobby that I don't get bored of after only a few months (or less than that)

  7. Plane tickets for me and Kyle to go to MO.

  8. Someone to come hang up all my clean clothes.

  9. New whiteboard markers and an eraser

  10. A new perfect puppy dog, preferably a black lab, purebread, 7 years old, loves tennis balls and cheese.

  11. Like a file cabinet kind of thing. Where I can put bills and paperwork and also crafts and all my junk that I use every few months so can't get rid of but take up room.

  12. Some new shirts.

  13. A baby! (this is one I want real bad but no one can really give it to me...)

Thats all I can think of for now.


5 DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment