Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
1. I love to paint my nails! Favorite nail colors: black, white, neon orange, light blue, and yellow. I am not a huge fan of sticking with one color for all ten nails! I often times do every other nail a different color. I am going to try this soon:
2. I don’t have one or two hobbies that I am really good at. I just really like to do a lot of different things. Color guard, flute, choir, flying kites, pole vaulting, playing piano, running, swiming, perler beads, making cards, dance parties, yoga. I’m not very good at all these things but I enjoy each of them!
3. I love the rain. I will do anything in the rain: dance, swim, run, eat ice cream, walk, sit, jump on the trampoline, play, sing, stand, do cartwheels…etc.
4. I am indecisive. I do not like making decisions!
5. I am a people pleaser. If I like the people I am with then I don’t care what we are doing as long as we are able to make it fun.
6. I absolutely hate cooking! My legs get tired from standing over the hot stove/oven which makes me sweat. I can follow a recipe but it makes me feel kind of lame that I can’t figure out what tastes good together. And then I always stress that I will burn it or undercook it and everyone I feed will be disappointed in me. And I usually don’t think to start cooking until I’m already hungry so then it just gets frustrating that everything takes so long to cook. And I never know what to buy when I go grocery shopping.
6. My favorite color is red. Not like maroon red, like Firetruck Red! I have a red truck. I just love it. I have red kitchen appliances. My bedroom will be red when I have a house.
7. I love my family! Immediate, extended and ‘in-law’ families! I can go for a year without seeing them (not that I like too) and when I see them again, its as if we never left! Our friendships travel across time! I can't wait until December when I get to see the Hubster's family again!!
8. Sometimes people will say about chocolate: “WOW! That is really rich! I can only eat a little bit of that!”
And I say “Really, you think this is rich? Hmm, interesting. I thought it was just really good, extra gooey, delectable, amazing ‘I-NEED-MORE-OF-THAT-STAT’ chocolate. I’ll have the rest of yours.”
What I’m trying to say is that I didn’t get these extra curves on my body by working out! And I could list so many delicious things that I love but as of right now there are cake balls in my fridge just waiting to be dipped into chocolate and I can not wait to eat them!
9. I haven’t always learned by making mistakes and then fixing them. I’ve had the blessing…or curse, to simply understand 'it.' All of it. Without trying it out. (Or at least get the reasons to do or not do things.) I guess I’m saying that I’m responsible and careful because I am very afraid of losing things/people or getting hurt. Sometimes I don't like that about me!
10. I like to work out! but I only like it when I actually am working out. It takes some effort for me to get myself to the gym. But I have been doing a lot better!! I can feel my muscles getting stronger!
11. I have a Hemangioma. It is a collection of blood vessels. I got it when I was 10. It is in my right ankle between my tibia and fibula. It hurts. a lot. Especially when I wear tennis shoes or when it is cold. The doctor told us that babies usually have them when they are born or kids get them for a couple years when they are age 3 - 5. I got mine at 10 and I am now 21. Surgery is an option. Except I don't have insurance and I had to be 18 before they could do the surgery because there is a chance of dying from the surgery. Needless to say it is still there and I just deal with it! =)
12. I love giraffe's. They are my very favorite animal ever! Although, I do not like animal print things... But giraffe print. I love giraffe print! And when I have a pet giraffe, it will look like this:
13. I am addicted to Pinterest!
14. I want to be a mom! I love kids! They are hilarious and adorable and a lot of work! but I want them!
15. I am married. I love my husband. We are awesome! Someday when we have children, we will name all of them starting with 'K'





No comments:
Post a Comment