January 24, 2012

Prison Break.

I feel like so many people are obsessed with Prison Break.
Me and the Hubster started to watch it........
We didn't make it past episode 14.
How we made it that far, I will never know.
1. too much sadness; people committing suicide, killing each other, fights breaking out, young kids that get in there. Just too sad for me.
2. Everyone dies!! They kill off so many people just because they think that they know too much or are trying to bribe people into, what? Bribe them to lie? Bribe them to give up information?
3. Lincoln is in jail, about to be killed, for something he didn't even do and it makes me sad!
4. Can they just break out already? I feel like this could have been a really awesome 3 DVD, movie! Leave out most of the sad parts. Let Michaels plan work the first try. Save Lincoln.
Done.
Anyway, enough of that...
So, our dear cousin Danielle is on her mission in Houston Texas. For Christmas she sent me and my wonderful cousin Melissa, matching shirts! They are so cute!!

Growing up (and still) one of my favorite children's books - book? I don't know - was Amelia Bedelia. I still have the copy that I stole from my parents house. I was having a bad day a couple days ago and so the hubster let me read him a bunch of children's books. Well Amelia Bedelia makes cream puffs in her book. So of course, I decided I needed to try that out! So I followed my nose to Pinterest and found this recipe! It is easy and soooo delicious!!

I went and bought myself some tips and disposable bags to use for the (delicious) filling!


I might have made them a little bit too big... these are the size they should be when done... they about doubled in size when I was done!


Cooling off...


Chocolate!!
The original recipe called for dark chocolate. I'm a fan of milk chocolate and it worked out perfectly!
These things were so delicious... but next time I make them will be when I have friends. That way, I will be able to deliver most of them to other homes and me and the hubster won't eat them all ourselves.


We got these at Target! So we made Crystal Light Pink Lemonade and poured them in and froze them!


Then we were able to use them with the remaining pink lemonade! (bad picture) but sooooo fun!!


It's been snowing... And I just can't get enough of it! I want more snow! Enough to build snowmen!


The hubster and I have to go out and salt/shovel the sidewalks. This jacket is so goofy! But it definitely kept me warm!


While out in the snow, the hubster threw snowballs at me. He says he thought the snow fell off outside but apparently it didn't! When I started to take my jacket off, this little beauty fell on to the floor =)


And lastly, I love giraffe's. I found this darling little statue at Ross a couple weeks ago. She is adorable and I love her! I haven't decided on a name yet though... but I added this (Build a Bear Workshop) bow!


I am bored out of my mind! But I am still so happy! Just praying the Hubster gets a job soon! We can only go for so long without income!

No comments:

Post a Comment