I've become obsessed with making fruit smoothies!
And my dear sweet mother taught me how to make them the perfect way!
In the cup you will be drinking your smoothie from:
You add your yogurt.
You add your fruit.
you add your milk.
This allows you to have the perfect amount of ingredients!
These particular smoothies below have strawberries, mango's, pineapples and peaches with vanilla yogurt.
Then you dump it all into your blender!
And wha-la! The perfect amount of smoothie! (I actually should have added more of something but still, it works really well!)
So far I have had four different kinds of smoothies:
1. strawberries, blueberries, banana and strawberry/banana yogurt.
2. The one I described above.
3. strawberries, mango's, pineapples, peaches, a banana and strawberry/banana yogurt
4. blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, a banana and strawberry/banana yogurt.
I am loving that I don't work 40 hours a week, I am able to eat breakfast, healthy breakfast and I am learning to make all kinds of new things!
My new favorite snack is apples, peanut butter and a few chocolate chips!
When I went to make some today, the wrapper on the chocolate chips bag said this:
"Tear Here To Make Sweet Memories"
(I tried to take a picture but it just doesn't really work)
Anyway, here's to quitting your job and being poor!




No comments:
Post a Comment