August 28, 2011

You done been plank'd!

Mall plank'd the high chairs at In-N-Out
 I plank'd the table at In-N-Out
 Devin plank'd the Thank You sign at the end of the drive through
 Plank'd the basketball after the baptism
 Mall plank'd the piano
 Trevor sideways plank'd the fountain at the Redlands Temple
Devin plank'd my parents couch 
 and the dog cage
and Jereme's crutch! 
 Tracey plank'd the floor (except I think she really was trying to sleep)
Kyle plank'd Shelly's new car 
I plank'd the cheese balls 
 Devin plank'd the Montanator
 Kyle, and Kass plank'd the bed... then Mall plank'd them 
 I plank'd the bathroom counter
 Kass plank'd the TV stand
 Mall half plank'd the railing (AKA 'safe' planking)
 Kass plank'd the parking meter
 Mall plank'd her new car
 and the fire hydrant
 Kass plank'd the couch on the sidewalk
 Devin is plank'n and superman
 Gerard plank'd the railing
 me and Kass plank'd the stairs
 Mall plank'd the bar at the restaurant
 Gerard plank'd the barrel in the parking lot
 Devin plank'd the barrier
 I plank'd the AC unit
 Mall plank'd the sunglasses
 and the pepper shaker at BJ's
 While I plank'd the surfboard she bought for her new key chain
 Devin plank'd the sign
 and the firetruck - awesome!
 Mall plank'd the bike rack
 Devin plank'd some electrical boxes

 Mall plank'd the wall
 and the nasty sewer that smelled like crap
 fire hydrant planks are awesome
Kyle plank'd the sign 
 I plank'd the box thing
 Mall plank'd the dog, Bandit (awkward!)
 I plank'd the green wall
 Kass plank'd her mother
 Mall plank'd the railing
 Aunt Regan plank'd Kass
 Plank'd - FAIL
All in all we plank'd a lot! and it was super fantastic! And these aren't even all the planking pictures!! But we had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment