August 21, 2011

Reach For the Sky!

I was going to update my blog today for the past month or so.... but between church, reading Harry Potter, naps and delicious chocolate cake, I didn't get around to it. And with school starting tomorrow, not sure when a good update with pictures will be...
BUT! as I said, school starts tomorrow!
I'm taking a child development class, microeconomics, college algebra class and a trigonometry class with The Hubster! I tried to get into his algebra class too but it didn't work out... oh well!
I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuper excited for school to start. Learning just gives me a really good feeling of self improvement and accomplishment. When I lay down at night to go to bed, I feel like I'm not wasting my life away!
As a side note, life is a million times better now that I'm not working full time at a job I hate! Even though I"m poor...
Well, good night!
(except we all know I'm really gonna read Harry Potter and keep on telling my self that I'm going to just read one more chapter and then it'll be a few hours and a book later that I'll go to sleep...)
Here's to quitting jobs and shooting for the STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment