By December 1st we were moved into my parents house. I know a lot of people would not like to move back home but I know I can say that being home for 3 weeks was a wonderful blessing! I wouldn't want to move back in for a long time but for those weeks I was so grateful for my wonderful parents who took us in and helped us out. We have been so incredibly blessed these past few months it is awesome!
I am so thankful for what every one helped us out with! We had so much fun at my parents. We got to help set up the tree, we got to spend a lot of extra time with my family before we moved away, we got meals and we made gingerbread houses!
After all the fun and games were over, we drove to Utah! (I've left out so many details leading up to this point but just know that literally up until we prayed to leave, this was going to be the most stressful drive of my life! Kyle ended up being able to drive the whole way!
We did stay in Vegas over night. The Hubster knows several families there from his mission and there is a very kind family there that let us stay the night with them. We hung out with their adorable kids, ate some pizza, watched some T.V. and played Mexican Train! We will definitely stay there again when we get the chance.
Saturday afternoon we arrived in Orem at our apartment. We met with our boss and saw our (super huge ginormous) apartment for the first time. I will just say that compared to our 350 sq foot apartment in Mesa, this 900 sq foot apartment is incredible.
I will start with this:
Kyle put his candle on the warmer and apparently it cracked in the move. So we woke up to a wonderful smelling house and a messy counter...
The next picture is of the fruit basket that our boss gave us. It was so sweet of him!
Here is our disco ball that we got from our wedding!
This is my Christmas wall.
These are decorations on top of our computer desk
These are Kyle's great grandma's decorations. She passed away in July and we were able to take them! Aren't they gorgeous?!
Christmas tree, stalkings and presents!
Living room when you walk in
Rest of the living room to the right
Oven, sink dishwasher
Refrigerator, table!
Santa Clause bell on our coat closet (Kitchen is to the right)
Hallway (coat closet is to the right)
Laundry room door (right now being used as storage)
Orange bathroom
Extra bedroom (baby???)
Hall closet (extra room to the left, bedroom to the right)
Kyle's closet and dresser
Our bed
My dresser and closet
We absolutely LOVE this apartment. This is our third apartment since we've been married and I can say that this is the first time I have felt like I am home.
We have been so blessed on the road to getting here and we really really really appreciate everything that people have done for us to get us here! We still have a few steps to go but I know the Lord has gotten us here and we are so grateful for that!
More updates to come!!

Hooray! I am so glad you are happy!
ReplyDeleteSweet new place! (: Congrats!! May many more blessings, happy memories, and love continue to fill your home!
ReplyDelete