Boy oh boy has it been a looooooooong time since I've been on here!
We last left off on nothing of importance really... things have been changing so much and very quickly.
Lets start off in July...
July: I quit my job of three years at Ready Auto Transport and what a blessing that has been! I was so unhappy there and it has been wonderful to be free of a full time job.
I was wanting to go back to school and was able to do just that! After a week long vacation with the hubsters family in California we came back home to start school.
August: I took a few classes including Child Development. I loved the class and just really want to be pregnant... one can dream right? Well aside from school I started to babysit for a friend (she was my sisters friend first but now we are friends too). Anyway she has two adorable kids and I was so so blessed to be a part of that families life! I learned so much from her about being a mother. I got to play dress up every day, I was constantly bringing home artwork for the hubster. I was able to relive some of my favorite childhood shows and make believe games. And best of all those two sweet kids made me smile and laugh and enjoy life!
September: I was into a lot of crafting kind of stuff! I had recently discovered Pinterest and wanted to make everything project, craft or food that I could! I believe that I posted about a few of those things here and here.
October: Well October was exciting! I spent several Saturdays sewing and watching m first baseball games and actually enjoying it a little! It might have been because the hubsters favorite team made it to the World Series, or because it was so fun seeing him get excited about it, or because his team (I guess they are mine too) WON the world series! whatever it was though, it was exciting.
So here are pictures of our costumes... I spent probably 14 hours on these... mostly on Kyle's though. I think mine took 3 hours. We were Dumbledore and McGonagall.
This first one is me trying on Kyles wig
This is me and Kyle's pumpkin
This was just a cool one that we saw at the party we went to
I didn't have enough energy to try and find a witch hat. But I was more excited about Kyle looking like Dumbledore than me like McGonagall
Angela, Kyle and I at our Halloween party! We looked so good!
I will update November and December in another post... I have so much to talk about for those months!
July: I quit my job of three years at Ready Auto Transport and what a blessing that has been! I was so unhappy there and it has been wonderful to be free of a full time job.
I was wanting to go back to school and was able to do just that! After a week long vacation with the hubsters family in California we came back home to start school.
August: I took a few classes including Child Development. I loved the class and just really want to be pregnant... one can dream right? Well aside from school I started to babysit for a friend (she was my sisters friend first but now we are friends too). Anyway she has two adorable kids and I was so so blessed to be a part of that families life! I learned so much from her about being a mother. I got to play dress up every day, I was constantly bringing home artwork for the hubster. I was able to relive some of my favorite childhood shows and make believe games. And best of all those two sweet kids made me smile and laugh and enjoy life!
September: I was into a lot of crafting kind of stuff! I had recently discovered Pinterest and wanted to make everything project, craft or food that I could! I believe that I posted about a few of those things here and here.
October: Well October was exciting! I spent several Saturdays sewing and watching m first baseball games and actually enjoying it a little! It might have been because the hubsters favorite team made it to the World Series, or because it was so fun seeing him get excited about it, or because his team (I guess they are mine too) WON the world series! whatever it was though, it was exciting.
So here are pictures of our costumes... I spent probably 14 hours on these... mostly on Kyle's though. I think mine took 3 hours. We were Dumbledore and McGonagall.
This first one is me trying on Kyles wig
This is me and Kyle's pumpkin
This was just a cool one that we saw at the party we went to
I didn't have enough energy to try and find a witch hat. But I was more excited about Kyle looking like Dumbledore than me like McGonagall
Angela, Kyle and I at our Halloween party! We looked so good!
I will update November and December in another post... I have so much to talk about for those months!






No comments:
Post a Comment