I've been super crafty lately... Here are a couple of my food 'crafts'
Things you will need:
Jello
Hollowed out orange(s)
First you make the jello
Then, you pour it into the orange(s)
Then you put them in the fridge until they are done and enjoy!!
Then I made these for Sunday breakfast!
Make sure you buy ham that will stay in a circular shape that doesn't have holes.
The ham I bought was no good for these! the eggs ended up seeping through!
First slightly cook the bacon whether you broil it, microwave it or whatever you want. Make sure you cook it a little bit before though or it will not cook all the way.
Second you put one or two pieces of ham lining each muffin cup.
Then Lay the cooked bacon across each cup.
The egg you can either prep it like a scrambled egg or simply crack an egg into each cup. I prepped them like scrambled eggs
Last, I topped them with a little bit of cheese but you can put whatever you'd like on yours!
Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Everyone's oven is different though and mine is super crazy (old, small...)! So you might have to do more or less.
These were sooo good!
And the best part is that we are able to freeze them and have them for breakfast for a few days!
Thank you Pinterest!!
For original recipe:
No comments:
Post a Comment