Well... I've had a good weekend! Although, I do wish that Labor Day weekend was a few weekends farther into the school year seeing as how we don't get another break until November...
I know its a little bit behind but July/August is a birthday month for our family.
My dear, sweet, loving, wonderful, awesome, amazing, beautiful, and talented sister Angela has her Birthday on July 25th... Unfortunately me and Kyle were in Cali during her birthday celebrations. I don't have any pictures to show you and I don't even know what they did for it... but I did write about her in my journal saying how much I love her and look up to her. Even though we are very different and haven't always gotten a long, the past few years we have been the best of friends. She was there to help me out when The Hubster lived so far away and I in turn was there to help her through her difficult times.
I love you dear sister and can't believe we are so old!!
I know its a little bit behind but July/August is a birthday month for our family.
My dear, sweet, loving, wonderful, awesome, amazing, beautiful, and talented sister Angela has her Birthday on July 25th... Unfortunately me and Kyle were in Cali during her birthday celebrations. I don't have any pictures to show you and I don't even know what they did for it... but I did write about her in my journal saying how much I love her and look up to her. Even though we are very different and haven't always gotten a long, the past few years we have been the best of friends. She was there to help me out when The Hubster lived so far away and I in turn was there to help her through her difficult times.
I love you dear sister and can't believe we are so old!!
Aubree's birthday is August 4th and here are a few pictures of her birthday (13th)
Me and Kyle (being the rich newly weds we are) made Aub her birthday treat!
I found this cute idea on pinterest and I loved it!
Aubree licking her lips! (or just not realizing she was caught on camera)
And here are a few of the other presents she got!
Next birthday - I guss I should say birthdays - all of them are on August 31st. My little bro Colin, my friend Tjanna (my sisters BFF, basically family) and The Hubby's mom's birthday!
I only have pictures from Colin's and Tjannas but I wish I coulda been there to celebrate with my mom (in-law)!
We had Tjanna's party earlier in the week...
She got an awesome journal
Kyle made her a card from the both of us
And we picked out a cute flower necklace and some nail polish...
Look at her all pretty and smiling...
And Sunday night we had Colin's birthday!
He got an itunes gift card...
And...(drum roll please) from me and Kyle
He got a HILARIOUS shirt!
(for the going blind it says: "Your Face. 3 million people dislike this"
I an hardly believe how fast we are all growing up! I told Colin that it was crazy he is 17 cause I still feel like I'm only 17!!
But really life is great! We're all getting old and moving out but we are still best of friends all of us kids. I can hardly wait for our family to continue to get bigger!
Happy Labor Day celebrations!
Dear Kayla,
ReplyDeleteSo I know that my birthday isn't in August, but i'm feeling a bit left out... I mean, it's only a few days outside of August but it doesn't even merit a mention on your birthday post? What's up with that?! Anyway, I'm sure this was just an accident and that you actually have a post about my ever-so-important birthday just waiting to be posted. Right? Haha, I love you! And I love your blog, even if there's nothing about my birthday =)
Love, ang
I don't know what you are talking about.... you are totally mentioned in this post... Maybe you should get your eyes checked. Perhaps Tucker is rubbing off on you? Love ya!
ReplyDelete