Oh Harry Potter (books) how I love thee! Now I just feel like there is nothing else to live for! not really... but I hate finishing a good story... especially one that keeps me so involved for 7 long books plus 16 or so hours of movie time!
Favorite book: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Favorite Movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1)
It might be weird that my favorite book is different from the movie but I love the 6th book because of everything you learn about Voldemort and the movie doesn't cover it all. Its just super interesting and a lot of things start to come together!
I have seen Part One of the Deathly Hallows so many times. I don't know what it is about this movie but I love it! I could watch it over and over...
Favorite Character: Ginerva Weasley (book Ginny that is)
She has red hair!
She is gorgeous!
She stands up for herself and doesn't let anyone push her around.
She wants to be part of defeating Voldemort and won't stay hiding in safety.
She plays Quidditch.
I've had the worst time tearing myself away from the books to do HW, exercise and work! But I am back in business and hopefully will be getting a lot more done! For instance yesterday I made blueberry muffins and homemade Oreo's... except now that I think about it, we never had dinner... I suppose I shouldn't starve The Hubster like that! but he must have enjoyed the muffins and oreos because he never said anything and spent the rest of the night reading Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire!
Well, I am off! but here is some Harry Potter humor - for those of you that get it!
















No comments:
Post a Comment