September 17, 2011

We're going to Hogwarts.

 Don't judge me, it looks a lot better in person...
I bought this at goodwill.
And I love it!
The picture really just doesn't do it justice!
Two words: Date Night!
With crayons? I think yes!
  So what did we do with crayons you ask?
We made these beauties!
  
 The back of my shirt
The back of Kyle's


What you need:
some sand paper (fine or very fine will do)
crayons
a t-shirt (any color will work but white is the best)
An iron and iron board!
All you do is color whatever picture you want to on your sandpaper.
(any words make sure they are backwards!)
Put the sandpaper on your shirt
iron it for about 30 seconds.
 (just ignore my foot...)
The poor Hubster had a bad day at school yesterday so he made this for his shirt...
This is what happens if you forget to write the letters backwards. Oops!
 I found a recipe for Bluberry Breakfast cake.
Breakfast and cake in the same sentence?
I think HECK YES!
 It was very very delicious!
If anyone wants to give it a try, go here!
Pinterest is the best thing that has ever happened to the crafting world.
I have found so many things on there!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Date Night shirts! (: I will have to try your blue berry breakfast thingamajiggy! Looks YUM!! (: thanks for shaing!

    ReplyDelete