oh school, how I despisingly love thou!
I just can't wait until I am in school for things that I actually want to do and not in trigonometry....
I mean I get that we need math and I'm fine with taking it but I can't wait until I am done with it!
At least I get to have the same class as Kyle!
That is fun!
Cause I love that boy!
Like
a lot
...
I ran/walked/biked 3 miles today!
Yes, it is time for another gold star!
Or should I say gold star - fish!
How are your workouts going??
I hope they are at least in existence!
Also, I made a crock pot dinner today.
It was de-lish!
When we went to do the dishes, the water was off!
'parentally, our neighbors water heater broke and is currently flooding next door. So they turned our water off too.
Needless to say... I can't do dishes and the food in my crock pot is getting crustier by the minute
And it is making me cringe!!
I don't like crusty food dishes!
YUCK!

No comments:
Post a Comment