September 13, 2011

Haha! My Tutu is Bigger

ADVENTURES OF BABYSITTING
One day, the kids I watch saw the band-aid on my leg! They decided that I needed more.
So they found every scar on my leg and put stickers on them.
And when they ran out of scars they picked out anything that even looked like a scar.
(please excuse my ugly legs. I am working on them.)
 Today, when it started to sprinkle we went out and played in the rain!
 They were wearing these tutu's as 'Peacock Feathers" and ran around the drive way saying:
"We are peacocks. But we are just pretending. These are our Peacock tails!"
It was so much fun playing in the rain today!! I was glad that it wasn't raining too hard so that we were able to spend about a half hour in the rain! 

ADVENTURES OF PLANKING:
Last night at work
Safety Flotation Device = Plank'd 

 And for a couple of laughs...

 Me and my brother Jerm's art work.
Laugh.
It's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment