I'm finding that married Kayla and school do not mix together as well as single Kayla and school did!
At least for classes that I don't particularly care for...
At least for classes that I don't particularly care for...
It's like "hmmm, I can try and teach myself how to do this" (since my teacher didn't find it necessary to teach me anything in class) or "I can hang out with the Hubster..."
Clearly I will choose hanging out with the Hubster over math every time!
I'm suuuper glad that I am back in school!
The problem is that I really think I've finally figured out what I want to do with my education, BUT the path I was going for when I signed up in July is different than the one I have decided on now...
So I'm in these classes that are getting me no closer to where I want to be!
I know there is a lesson in here somewhere! There's some reason that this happened the way it did!
It's just that right now, I don't really feel like trying to figure out what that lesson is!
Me and the Hubster finally got started on our math project (a project in math you say? ya, pretty lame!)
We've only procrastinated for a couple weeks!
Turns out the project didn't teach me anything useful for life.
Awesome.
Someday a math teacher will say "I promise! You will use this in life!" (Other than simple + - x /) and then I actually will!
But probably not...
It's a good thing I went to the Relief Society Meeting tonight!
I'm suuuper glad that I am back in school!
The problem is that I really think I've finally figured out what I want to do with my education, BUT the path I was going for when I signed up in July is different than the one I have decided on now...
So I'm in these classes that are getting me no closer to where I want to be!
I know there is a lesson in here somewhere! There's some reason that this happened the way it did!
It's just that right now, I don't really feel like trying to figure out what that lesson is!
Me and the Hubster finally got started on our math project (a project in math you say? ya, pretty lame!)
We've only procrastinated for a couple weeks!
Turns out the project didn't teach me anything useful for life.
Awesome.
Someday a math teacher will say "I promise! You will use this in life!" (Other than simple + - x /) and then I actually will!
But probably not...
It's a good thing I went to the Relief Society Meeting tonight!
I actually did learn useful things!
It was so inspiring and uplifting!
But then again, how can listening to President Uchtdorf not be inspiring?
Also, I went running again today!
I switched between running then speed walking at an incline and running again for about a mile and a half.
I'm trying to switch it up every day so that I can strengthen lots of different muscles!
I really need to start working on my arms more.
But for now, I'll just give myself a gold star!
I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!
And here's a little more math humor...




No comments:
Post a Comment