I always stress for no reason!!! Everytime we have a meeting with our apartment boss, I freak out that we are doing something wrong! I guess it's because if we mess up bad enough then we are out of a place to live... Thats a good reason to freak...right?
Well, he was happy with all we are doing so we're safe for another month! WooHoo!
Now if only Kyle had a job...
In other news... I paint my nails... A lot... and I love it!
Here is my most recent endeavor:
(this is right after I painted them so they are still a bit messy around the edges!)
I love brown sugar.
It's delicious and so pretty!
I love how as you pour it out of the bag it seems to move on it's own!
And its sparkly!
Why am I talking about brown sugar you ask?
I made Cookie Brownie Cupcakes!
The BEST part of these were the Hubsters silicone muffin holders.
These are literally the best Christmas present that my husband has ever gotten!
My lunch for two days in a row!
I'm having fun being at home! I love being able to be crafty and...homey. (does that work?)
Although I do feel a little guilty...
Our first Sunday in the ward we went to our new member meeting (this ward is all apartments and people are constantly coming and going). They gave us a box of brownie mix. Then told us to make them and deliver them to someone in the ward.
Really?
We're the new ones... and we're the ones making people brownies?
Well, despite how weird I thought that was, I really did plan on doing it! I am really going to try and make some friends in this ward.
But I've had a rough week!
And I can't afford to go buy my own box of brownies.
And they were sitting on my counter...
And I swear I heard my name coming from that box!
What's a girl on her period supposed to do???
I'm sure the woman in the ward would understand =)
Jeffery R Holland is so inspirational!
"Fighting through darkness and despair and pleading for the light is what opened this dispensation. It is what keeps it going, and it is what will keep you going."
No comments:
Post a Comment