February 11, 2012

WARNING: You Have Been Booted!

I am totally enjoying living near my cousin Melissa.
Last Thursday, she stopped by to help cheer me up and then we went to dinner with an old friend of hers and then she came back to our apartment for a few minutes.
At our apartments we have a tow company that comes around and tows if you don't have a parking pass in your window. Me and Melissa went inside to get the pass and forgot to go back out right away. We were inside for about 30 minutes and when we went back out, there was a boot on her car!!
I felt so bad!


Lucky for me, Melissa has the best attitude about life (and enough money to pay to get it off)
I wish I looked as good as her in this picture! =)
But I would have been cold if I'd taken the blanket off!


This next picture is from Christmas eve!
I don't remember taking it but we are pretty cute!
I love my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment