April 10, 2012

Best Holiday of the Year!

Kyle -AKA "The Best Husband Ever" bought me flowers one day just because he loves me!
(and cause I'm the best wife ever)
They were literally the prettiest flowers I've ever gotten!
Here's a sample of them:


For March, our "Thankful Clover"


And now for a birthday week update!

Saturday we watched conference and I crafted while watching (posting pictures in a future post). Saturday night I went with my Aunt/cousins to a baby shower for a different cousin while the men were at priesthood session. I had 3 Oreo's dipped in chocolate and they were so good!
Sunday, we watched more conference! Which was soooo good! Sunday night we went to my Aunt Diane's for my family birthday party! I got some yummy treats, Have you ever tried these? Delicous!!
I got an awesome nail art pen and a few pieces of beautiful jewelry! I had delicious birthday cake ice cream and yummy cupcakes. For dinner my Aunt made my favorite White Chile!! Mmm mm Good!

Monday - my real birthday - I woke up to this!


Isn't the wrapping paper adorable!?!?


First I opened up some Ankle weights


If you watch Psych and are a true fan, you will know what episode made me want my own ankle weights! (I can't find a clip of it on YouTube)


We then went and got my free meal from IHOP


It was scrum-didly-umptious


Then I opened some DISNEY cups!




I got an "Exercise Orb" (If you watch The Office you should understand why Dwight is on the box)





And lastly I had no idea what was in this box so this face is my "totally-calm-I-have-no-idea-whats-in-the-box" face...


"Ope, I suppose my guess was right!"


My family got me the lovely table that I've been wanting (a craft table)


I LOVE my sewing machine!


I love it a lot!!


Oh, and my husband is pretty attractive too!


It was one of my best birthdays ever!! Although I missed my family a lot! I did get to Skype with them!

But I'm not done!
We went to Walmart and Hobby Lobby to get material and a couple other things I needed. When we got back, my dear cousin had left me a chocolate tulip and a birthday balloon!!! It was probably the most exciting part of the day, coming home to a balloon on my doorstep!
After I sewed for a while (until about 7:50) Me and Kyle left to go to dinner! We met up with Trevor (Kyle's brother) and his date Crystal. We went to Texas Road House!
I forgot my camera and am so sad I didn't get a picture but we had a blast!
Crystal's family was actually in the ward that me and Kyle met in, in California. I used to hang out with Crystal when we were young-in's. It was a great way to spend the evening!
I didn't even mind that they watched the game while we ate!
A few days later I received a present from Kyle's family which was a sewing kit full of new sewing stuff!!
Scissors, needles, tape measure, thread, bobbin holder etc - I love it!

I am now 22 years old and all I've done at this age is sew!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment