April 25, 2012

Use. Your. Brain.

"Dear Tenants,
Per your lease agreement, pets are not allowed in your apartment or on the property. This includes cats, dogs and any animal not constantly in a cage. Please let us know if you have any questions."

Never again will I put "Let us know if you have any questions"

In the future it will read "This is self explanatory. Any confusion on the matter is a result of stupidity. Please do not ask us questions, especially if they are worded somewhat like this:

"I have a tortoise but he's always in his cage, is that alright?"

Seriously? Come on guys, use your brain!

****************************************

"Dear Tenants,
You have one assigned parking spot and MUST have a sticker to park in it. Please inform your visitors that they must park on the street, or their vehicle will be towed."

*Knock Knock*
"My car was towed! Will you call and tell them that it was ok to be there so I can get it back without having to pay anything?"

"Was there a sticker in your window?

"No but I wasn't aware of the rule!"

"We spoke with someone who was standing by your vehicle and told him he could park in the back as long as there was a sticker"

"I don't know who that was. No one told me that"

"Well, you're not a tenant and there are signs at both entrances and someone that was hanging out with you that lives here should have known the rule."

"Can I get a sticker then?"

"No you don't even live here"

"Blah blah blah...Blah blah...whine...complain...Blah blah blah blah blah..."

"I do not care."

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha this is awesome. Don't you just love stupid people?? ;)

    ReplyDelete