April 20, 2012

It's All About Me!

My friend Alix asked me to do this questionnaire... It was pretty fun to answer these questions! I'm supposed to tag 11 people to do this after me but I'm pretty sure I don't even have 11 followers... So if you want to do this, go ahead and copy it to your blog!

Enjoy!

1. Why did you start blogging?

A few reasons actually...
1) Facebook is great and all but I liked the idea of being able to put pictures up and tell stories without anyone judging me. It's my blog and if people don't want to read it, they don't have to!
2) I wanted to write down all of my thoughts and feelings and stories about me and the hubster from the beginning!
3) Since I don't live at home and Kyle's family is far away, people can read it and see things we have done.

2. Favorite store?

I'd have to say Walmart. They have everything and it's almost always the cheapest price. Since my birthday though I've made several trips to Hobby Lobby...

3. What cheers you up on a crappy day?

Kyle, skypeing my family, ice cream, Chocolate Oranges.

4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In five years I will be 27. If I don't have at least one child (it better be more), I will probably be a depressed mess. Hopefully we will be living in Salt Lake with Kyle attending University of Utah. Maybe we'll find ourselves somewhere else but for now that is where we are heading. All I care about is having kids and Kyle.

5. Chocolate or Vanilla?

Chocolate.

6. Spring must have?

Comfy dresses/skirts

7. All-time favorite movie?

I have to do this cause picking one is impossible and all Disney movies from my childhood (I'm still a child right?) don't count because they are all favorites...

Random Pointless Movie : Hot Rod
Chick-Flick : How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days or Bride Wars
Inspiring Movie : Forever Strong and Remember the Titans
Musical : Sound of Music, Hairspray and Mamma Mia

I think I did good narrowing it down to all Disney movies plus these 8, considering how many movies there are out there!

8. Who/What inspires you?

My parents. It's such a common answer but my parents both grew up in tough situations. When they got married they agreed to raise us in a different environment. I have had such an easy, happy and comfortable life because of them. Both my parents give up so much for me and my siblings and are such loving and caring people. I don't mean to brag...well actually I do mean to... My parents are so amazing that everyone is inspired by them! =)

9. Random fact about yourself?

When I was 10 years old I discovered a bump in my right ankle. After a doctor visit it was discovered that I have a Hemangioma, AKA blood vessel collection in between my Fibula and Tibia. The doctor said that kids usually have them before birth up to age 5 and they last 3 to 4 years. He said if it started to change and get bigger it could become tumorous. I got mine when I was 10 and have had it for twelve years - no change. Surgery was not an option because I had to be 18 years old to get it removed so that I could sign for myself. Since nothing has changed I still have it. Once I get on my parents insurance next month, I will be looking in to having it removed.

10. Dream travel spot?

Does it count if I've been to this place several times?...Disneyland first. Then I've been DREAMING of going back to Hawaii. I also wouldn't mind going somewhere out of the country because I've been in America my whole life!

11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I wish I could self-motivate myself more. If there is no one for me to report to, I become a lazy sloth... and I hear sloth are already lazy by nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment