Kyle had a funny text conversation from an unknown number. Here it is for your laughing enjoyment:
Random # : Aloha Isaiah is this your number? I got a new phone and am making sure my main cool peeps are in here.
Kyle : What's good?! You down for lunch sometime?
Random # : I am! :-) My new days off is weekend and Thursday. This Saturday I am celebrating my sister's bday and Sunday I have a shoot.
Kyle : Ballin! Let's chill soon, hit me up real quick.
Random # : Okie dokie
Kyle : How about tomorrow at like 12:30?
Random # : Can't this weekend though. I am going in door skydiving again with my sister and then jump street. And then Sunday I have a photo shoot
Kyle : Funky fresh! It probably wouldn't have worked out anyway... Mostly because I am not Isaiah! Good day Mate!
Random # : Wonderful
No comments:
Post a Comment