August 19, 2012

Plates, Pictures and TP's!

We decided to have a girl get together!
So I made way to many mustaches! We had some fun with these...


Our craft for this month was making plates and baking them...well the baking must be done late...
This is all of us hard at work!



Deborah's says:
All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as i'm laughing with you. All that still matters is love ever after... I'm actually not sure how much is on it but it is Chris Daughtry Life After You lyrics


MeKayla decorated hers with leaves and swirls! I loved her leaves and she free handed them!


Danielles quote says:
"“Love isn’t perfect. It isn’t a fairytale or a storybook, and love doesn’t always come east. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go. Love is work, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour, every minute, every second of it was worth it because you did it… together.”


Desiree wrote:
"God changes caterpillars to butterflies, sand into pearls and coal into diamonds using time and pressure... He's working on you too!


Melissa loves Africa:
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing is going to get better, its not!


Mine say:
I can't rest, I can't fight all I need is you and I. I won't run, I won't fly, I will never make it by without you!
"God doesn't care nearly as much about where you have been as he does about where you are and with his help, where you are willing to go" (Jeffrey R Holland)



Sister's...


Sister's...


Husband...
Everyone else had sister's so here is a picture of me and my husband. Dang we are cute!


These are our mustaches...half eaten.
Desiree ate her's to look like a hitstache (Hitler mustache)
Kyle said "Say Hitler!" and Deborah couldn't keep it together...
Her face is priceless. I love it!



Desiree made a cake and didn't want the frosting to get messed up... so she made a foil TP. So genius!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment