The night before making our cute T-shirts
On the drive there
(I'm excited I promise, just didn't know we were making excited faces...)
The stage in the background!
We were getting a couple of looks from people, but not because we were matching, because we were so darn cute!
I don't know much about this kid but apparently he's a big deal, Hunter Hayes, opening act...
Carrie Underwoods first appearance!!!!
I want that dress she's wearing, so pretty!
A blurry picture but this dress was cool
She literally floated above the audience! For sure my favorite part!
Brad Paisley came... just for one song though... oh and he was an image on the screen but whatev's
The last song, Blown Away... And I literally was.
The only picture of Carrie Underwood
Carrie Underwood is so sweet and funny and pretty and that voice, I mean it's pretty amazing.
I normally wouldn't spend money on a concert but next time, I'm going for the back stage tour...
Hurry up and finish school Kyle so I can afford such a pointless thing!!!!
(and yes, I realize by the time that happens Carrie will be an old grandma but I'd still pay for that!)
Oh and I thought this was my first concert but I remembered that I ditched school one day in HS to go to the mall and see Avril Lavigne for free...
Not really a fan of hers though so we'll just say Carrie Underwood was my first concert... I sound cooler that way!





No comments:
Post a Comment