October 25, 2012

"Hi, I'm 40, act like i'm 3 and I'm a jerk!"

I'm thinking about making my blog private.
Most people do that so they can post about their adorable children.
I need to do it so that I can post all the crazy stories about adults who act like children...
Seriously I sometimes need to vent about insane people and get sympathy and reassurance about myself so that I know I'm not a rude jerk and that it's ok to hang up on people who act like 3 year olds.
Because 3 year olds shouldn't be talking on the phone.
Or be allowed to rent apartments.


Also, I don't get why everyone is pinning things with the caption 'pin now, read later.'
How many people actually end up reading them later?
You know you're just going to sit on the computer for another few hours anyway so you might as well "read now, pin now."

Anyway.

Not that I just got off the phone with a crazy person but I did and I'm in a bad mood.

And, I'm craving mashed potatoes and gravy and meat.
I need a personal chef...
Stat.


Watch this video then read this:




1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should start a private blog just to share your stories on. I would totally read it! There is something about being able to write that kind of stuff down that is really therapeutic. I think you are one of the cutest people ever so don't let those mean people get you down!

    ReplyDelete