June 23, 2011

Ten Things Thursday: The 90's

I get made fun of at work often cause I am "so young" as everyone tells me. I'm not even that much younger than some of them, its just cause I can say "I was born in the 90's!" (which I secretly love being able to say)
The past couple of weeks have been loooong and hard on me and I would love nothing more than to go back to the days when I didn't have bills and my mommy made me all of my meals. (thanks by the way for doing that mom)
So in honor of longing for easier days, I am listing my ten favorite 90's bands/singers that I have been listening to all week! (they are in no particular order and also, I picked my favorite song by them to include)



1. A*teens

http://youtu.be/sDxDKhnxCXI


2. Backstreet Boys


http://youtu.be/GDUYDi55FsY



3. Britney Spears


http://youtu.be/C-u5WLJ9Yk4


4. *NSYNC


http://youtu.be/I0lv5llZaS8


5. Bewitched


http://youtu.be/GLt_g3W57gs


6. Myra


http://youtu.be/mwnLpchxx64


7. Spice Girls


http://youtu.be/gJLIiF15wjQ


8. Ricki Martin


http://youtu.be/WOf5QnotaOk


9. Evanescence


http://youtu.be/5anLPw0Efmo


10. Nickelback


http://youtu.be/j4y-RzVGrHg


If anyone would like to teach me how to put more than one video into a post that would be SUUUPER cool. Also, I love how people say something and then link it here and then you click on 'here' and its a link. I can't figure out how to do that!!! I am still super confused about several things on here!!


Peace out and enjoy reminiscing the 90's!

1 comment:

  1. When you are writing a new post, at the top is a button next to the formatting buttons that says "link". Click on that. Enter the "text to display" as whatever you want to show, in your example the word click "here". Then put the url of the link you want it to go to. It's so easy! You can do it! :) Love you...and MISS you!

    ReplyDelete