I have had an inspiration to help me continually have fresh ideas for my blog! I am assigning each day of the week a topic of sorts. And yes, I will give each day a cheesy title.
Spiritual SUNDAY - Something I learned at church. Feelings I have about being a Latter Day Saint (Mormon). Quotes that inspire me to be better... etc
Movie (or book, or random) Quote MONDAY - I will pick a quote and talk about it. It might be inspirational, or stupid, or funny... pretty much whatever I feel like or whatever movie The Hubster quotes frequently throughout the day.
Typical Me TUESDAY- I will tell a story about my life or talk about my day.
Wacky World WEDNESDAY - I will talk about something from this wacky world of ours! I have no guidelines as to what these topics will be about but I will make it interesting for sure.
Ten Things THURSDAY - I will make a list of 10 things.
Freedom FRIDAY - I don't know what Fridays will be but I send The Hubster a text every Friday when I get off work that says "FREEDOM" so I feel like it should be titled after that.
Stargazing SATURDAY - I named it 'stargazing' because we wish on stars. I will try to talk about my dreams and hopes for the future.
Well, heres to hoping this new idea will work out! I will probably start it off on Sunday at the latest!
Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment