I do not like food.
If I'm hungry, then I have to figure out what sounds good.
Then, either I can't figure out what I want or I can't afford what I want.
If I do know what I want and I can make it then I'm too lazy.
Next, I start to think of easier things that I can eat and then I usually end up with a bag of M&M's or ice cream.
So now I am fat.
And because I am loaded with sugar I am tired.
And sugar isn't filling.
Back to square one - I'm hungry.
This crazy world of fast food and rows of candy is so lame!
I'm super frustrated these days with my eating habits and I want to change them but I can't figure out how! I feel like I need more time but really I need more energy. Its this lame never ending circle of lameness!
And I get migranies when I am hungry and tired.
GRRRR!!
No comments:
Post a Comment