May 28, 2012

Waterfalls, Hiking, Nature!

Although me and the hubster make our own work schedule for the apartments, we decided that since a lot of people got the day off, we would give ourselves the day off!
I was thinking of going on a picnic but since we haven't lived here long I didn't really know of any good parks. So I got on trusty old Google and looked up parks in Provo Canyon or around Orem...
And I found this:


This is just leaving our street we live on! Oh how I love the mountain view!









And these ADORABLE dogs!! They were huge and fluffy! 


Now we want a dog!!
...oh well, all in good time...


Basically it is awesome living 15 minutes away from beautiful mountains!
I wish our families were here to share with us! We had a great time being in nature!

1 comment:

  1. This pictures made me miss Utah SOO much! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun up there!

    ReplyDelete