May 20, 2012

"Things People Never Say"

I think my biggest weakness is theft...
I'm always stealing quotes and ideas and funny things from my FB friends!
I hope they don't mind!
This time it was from my friend Cassie.
She posted a funny text conversation that she had with her sister-in-law.
I LOVED the idea so much that I played it with my sister-in-law and the hubster this weekend, and eventually got my whole family involved...
The game is:
"Things People Never Say"

"Hey, those are a nice pair of crocs"
"I hate Santa"
"I wish Catholic mass was everyday of the week!"
"I think Hitler was very inspiring"
"I love it when my phone dies"
"Your face is plastered with makeup; sure looks good!"
"My last girlfriend did that better than you"
"I needed that criticism more than support"
"Let's celebrate my teenage pregnancy!"
"I hate that feeling after a test when I totally ace it"
"I hope my kid is a great chess player"
"I'm really hoping that I will not get a raise. I really just want my income level to stay the same."
"I enjoyed your three hour presentation on neuro-physics even though I'm an english major"
"My gynecologist should come over for dinner sometime"
"I love it when I get to clean the bathroom after a 5 year old boy went pee"
"I can't wait for my next period"
"I love stepping on lego's, it's like a massage!"
"Can I tie your shoes?"
"We just went to a girls football game..."
"...and we enjoyed it!"
"I hope Lord Voldermort comes and visit's my school next year!"
"I want some hot koolaid"
"Thank you for wearing that extra small outfit on your extra large body today!"
"Can I pay you in biscuits?"
"That Chihuahua is super cute"
"My favorite moment is an awkward moment"
"I hope another ice age starts tomorrow"
"I hope smoking kills me"
"Canada is a super power with a great army"
"Obama is my homeboy"
"I love the things about my parents that annoy the rest of my siblings"
"I'm a slithering and support house elf freedom"
"You have an STD? Oh well..."
"You don't watch Psych? We can still be friends."
"I hope I break my ankle running to catch the bus"
"Great fake tan"
"The Cubs are a great team!"
"Toby is Michael Scotts best friend!"
"Those gages are really flattering to your earlobes"
"I really hope someone speaks on food storage in church tomorrow"
"Why hasn't Rebecca Black released a full album yet?"
"Krsiten Stewart is too emotional for me to handle. Every movie she's in sends me on a roller coaster ride"
"I have too much money"
"Gas prices are actually pretty reasonable"
"You know, Justin Bieber really isn't that bad of a singer"
"I moved to Arizona for the weather"
"I enjoy it when my 40 year old neighbor barks at me like a chihuahua"
"Let's go get knee surgery!"
"Obama really knows how to run a country"
"I wish I could stay in High School Forever!"
(From my dad): "I love it when Kyle goes on a drug holiday!"
"When the dog next door barks all night, it's music to my ears!"
"You really shouldn't do anything about that acne... It looks great!"
"I love blind dates"
"I hope I never get led down a dark tunnel by The Phantom of the Opera while he sings me into a seductive trance"
"I love eggplant"
"I want to be like Lindsay Lohan"
(reference to movie Hot Rod): "Please let me crash half way across the pool in front of Denise"
(Also Hot Rod reference): "Please let me eat Rod's 'stache when I try to get romantic"
"Everybody hates Steve Erwin (crocodile hunter) and his accent"
"Being a monk is awesome. I really enjoy celibacy, sleeping alone and spending the 1st year silent"
"I don't wish college was like Hogwarts"
"Can you insult me please?"
"These high heels feel better than slippers!"
"X-Box is ballin'"
"I love it when Pit Bull raps in a slow song and it doesn't make sense."
"I come to full and complete stops at every stop sign"
"All old people are good drivers"
"Guys should drive Volkswagen Bugs"
"In N Out should stay on the West coast"
"I love eating burnt food"
"Disney Classics aren't always funny"
"Shaggy doesn't have the munchies"
"Scooby doesn't want a Scooby snack"
"Scooby isn't the dog you've always wanted"
"I hope my toys are never like the ones in Toy Story"
"Nicholas Sparks movies aren't all the same story lines"
"I really enjoyed the whole birthing process. It was very therapeutic"

Obviously, someone might have said one of these somewhere at some point... but in our lives, these aren't said!
Feel free to use any of these in your own games and share any new ones you come up with! Once you get going, the funny ideas just keep coming!

And THANKS to Cassie for the fun game! I hope you don't mind that I used your ideas. =)

1 comment: