There's a little boy that lives in the apartments and he came up to me and says "Hey guess what? Can Turtles eat this?" and shows me a handful of grass.
I'm like, do you want me to answer that or guess that? I'm not really sure where you're going with this buddy... It was super cute...
A couple of weeks ago I was going to talk to one of the tenants and another little boy (who always follows us around) was following me around. This was our conversation:
"What's your name?"
"Kayla"
"Kayla what?"
"Kayla Gonthier"
"What?"
"Gonthier"
"What?"
"Gonthier"
"I don't understand what you are saying."
"Ya, my last name is hard to say huh? What's your name?"
"Cash"
"That's a cool name! Do you like it?"
"Ya it is cool. I know your boyfriends last name."
"My boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend."
"Ya you do, that guy you sometimes follow and help with stuff"
"He's my husband"
"Ya I know his name. It's Danger"
"Yup! That's him!"
Just a couple of perks to being apartment managers... Like this beauty below that Kyle found left in an apartment!
On another note... I will be at Carrie Underwoods concert October 10th.
To say I am excited would be an understatement.
Gosh I just can't wait! This will be my first concert....
=) =) =) =) =) =)
And I get to go with my two best friends and they are just the greatest people ever! I love them and did I say I was excited? Cause I am!
I'll probably have to make a paper chain countdown for this.
That is how you know I am super excited about things...
I'm going to try out zumba at my gym this week... I'm pretty stoked! and a little nervous. I wish I had a friend to go with! Oh well, its time to be brave!


I'm thinking about signing up for a zumba class at school in the fall! And I'm totally wishing I had a friend to go with. Wish you were here! Or I was there =) We'll both have to be brave I guess...(let me know how it goes too, I've never done it and I'm kinda nervous). And I'm sooo excited that you're going to a Carrie Underwood concert! That's so fun! I love you and miss you! Say hi to Danger for me...hahaha
ReplyDelete