Call Me Maybe...
Heard it? I don't see how you couldn't have...
Do I like this song? Yes! It's groovy, I can dance to it, I can sing to it and it's just fun!
Do I like all the video's? I'm not sure!
Here you can watch an original video of the song.
Here you can watch the first video I saw.
Here you can watch the first remake video I saw that is sorta funny (the hubster loves it)
Here is one I've seen links to on FB like 6 different times today from the USA swimmers.
Here is one by some US Marines.
Anyway... Do you get my point?
I suppose it's all just people having fun, so I can't really judge them
Maybe I'll just have to make my own video...
Thats probably what the issue is here... I'm just not feeling it cause I'm jealous of everyone else's video's.
Let's go with that...
Happy weekend!!





You really do need to make your own video! I made like 7, and then mashed them all up, it was so much fun! That song just rocks!!! lol
ReplyDelete