About a month ago Kyle broke his touch screen phone on accident... So we got a $30 flip phone from Walmart to hold us over until today, when we can get new phones. (good thing we were so close to the end of our contract!)
Let me tell you about this flip phone I have been using because I think we've all forgotten how spectacular they are.
1. It's only twice the thickness of my old phone.
2. The screen is actually only three times smaller than my previous phone.
3. Remember this old menu style? Ya well it's actually really fun to guess what each picture means when you're trying to find your alarm clock or ring tone.
4. Forget about the new 'conversation view' on your fancy phone. Let's go back to basics where every text is saved individually so you can never find that one text you got with that address you really needed.
As you can see, none of those things are actually that great. But I am writing this post because I have to entertain myself while the hubster finishes studying so we can go get our new phones... I hate waiting for things that I am excited about!!!
I guess I will need to start praying for more patience because he's got a long time left in school... Bummer!
No comments:
Post a Comment