"It starts in Narnia, it works it's way up to Candyland and then, hey, congratulate me because I'm the new defense against the dark arts teacher at Hogwarts! Expelliarmus!" ~Robin Scherbatsky
Our old blender just died on me one day so I went on a hunt and all reviews on this blender from Costco said it is amazing and that blending ice for smoothies doesn't kill it!
And I just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, the hubsterthinks knows these glasses help him study.
But don't make fun of him or you'll get this face:
Isn't he just the cutest?
I love my school going, studying hard husband!
Also my blender.
I love my blender too!
About 3 weeks ago I got this package in the mail... or rather, delivered to my doorstep like this:
Anyway, back to this:
I was way excited.
Our old blender just died on me one day so I went on a hunt and all reviews on this blender from Costco said it is amazing and that blending ice for smoothies doesn't kill it!
And I just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, the hubster
But don't make fun of him or you'll get this face:
Isn't he just the cutest?
I love my school going, studying hard husband!
Also my blender.
I love my blender too!





We are blender twins now! I love my blender!
ReplyDelete