September 9, 2012

Embrace the Promises!

"When heaven's promises sometimes seem afar off, I pray that each of us will embrace these exceeding great and precious promises and never let go... God will remember you."
-Spencer J. Condie

I am a child of God and He has sent me here.
Has given me an earthly home with parents kind and dear.
I am a child of God and so my needs are great.
Help me to understand His words before it grows to late.
I am a child of god, rich blessings are in store.
If I but learn to do his will, I live with him once more.
I am a child of God, His promises are sure.
Celestial glory shall be mine, if I can but endure.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me, help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do, to live with him someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment