September 28, 2012

Organizing, Tutu's and Really Cold Toes!

Hello Blog world!
I feel like I haven't updated much on here lately, so here is a super big update of what I've been up to!

The biggest thing is that I've organized my whole apartment! Well I'm in the process of doing so.
I bought a new bookshelf and unpacked three big boxes. I organized the books on the bookshelves and threw away old things that we no longer need. I went through and cleaned out three big boxes from under my bed and threw away a few garbage bags full of garbage! I went through hundreds of pictures and organized them into my photo album. I cleaned out my kitchen cupboards and found a few things to donate to DI. I organized the cans in my cupboard and cleaned up my spice rack. I still have a couple areas left, but seriously guys, it feels good to be organized! And I even have a lot of empty space for future junk! YAY!

So here's what else I've been up to:

I went to Target with this pretty lady. She almost bought some Dalmatian shoes!


Instead, we bought these beautiful things for $7.42
What a steal!


We went on a double date with my cousin and her unofficial boyfriend.
We walked around the City Creek mall in Salt Lake. What a cool mall!


I got some squash and zucchini from my aunt and I cooked it all by myself!
It was delicious!

  
We played with this sweet puppy, Nutmeg!


I've been enjoying the beautiful fall weather.
Socks? In September? Say whaaat?
I haven't been this cold in September for 8 years!!


Don't worry, I still love tutu's.
I made this one for my witch costume for our relief society 'Witches Night Out' in October.
Can't wait to wear it out!


Just adding to my collection...


I spent a couple hours making a paper chain count down.
Only 12 more days until I see Carrie Underwood in concert!!


I attempted to make caramel apple slices


I'm just going to come out and say it:
"Bad idea Pinterest!"
The juice from the slices just made all the caramel slide right off.
I won't be making them this way ever again!
But don't worry, I will be making them again!


Happy Fall!

1 comment:

  1. haha the way you "posed" your squash was particularly entertaining

    ReplyDelete