So next we will travel to December of '06... Kyle's family always goes to their grandparents house in California for Christmas. So this year they decided to stop by for a few days on their way back home! Well they had been in the car for several hours and were all very glad to be getting out. And one thing that you can always count on when we get together is late nighters. Anywhere from one AM to three AM...So Kyle, being very hyper, was running around the house chasing everyone and just being plane crazy! He ran down the hall and leaped onto the couch and somehow managed to rip the corner of the couch! Well these were fairly new couches - leather couches - that my parents got a smokin' deal on. So my mom wasn't mad at Kyle but she certainly hasn't ever let him forget it!
Well the parents sent me Kyle and Trev to WalMart (it was only midnight) to see if we could find a needle and thread to fix it. I know how to sew but admittingly did not know what an apholstry needle was (one of those curved ones). To top it off I was with Trev and Kyle and they had no idea what we were doing. So we did the best we could at picking out the thread and needle. Basically it didn't work and the couch to this day is still ripped. And slowly ripping more. My mom tells him that marrying me made up for the rip in her couch, but only half way forgiven!
Well, we also had left over chocolate from our chocolate fountain. So we warmed up the chocolate and all gathered around to scarf down on it! I'm pretty sure we were up until three in the morning just hanging and talking and joking and basically having a blast!
So we all go to bed, and I'm sleeping very well up in my room. It was quiet and dark and very relaxing! Well I was in that point between sleep and waking up and I thought someone said my name but I just ignored it, when all of the sudden Kyle jumps on top of me on my bed and shakes my shoulders and yells "WE'RE HAVING PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!! COME DOWN!"
Freaked. Me. Out. And then he was gone! It took me a few minutes to register what had happened but eventually I came to and headed downstairs...
A few days later my mom told me that Kyle had gone up to her and asked if it was safe to wake me up. She thought it was kind of a weird question but told me I didn't really get mad when people woke me up so it should be fine. Then Kyle says "No, I mean, will she be decent?" HAHAHA... I thought that was pretty awesome how he thought to check. Luckily I loved pajamas, so I fortunetly woke up to Kyle!
Well, that was a good couple of days! But that will be the end of this story!
I hope you are all still enjoying! I hope I am not posting them too fast!
- The Reuniting
- Viva Las Vegas (West Mission)
- Can you say "Awkward?"
- Can you say "Boyfriend?"
- The Proposal
- PAIN!!!
- ???
No comments:
Post a Comment