November 28, 2010

Funnel Cake Fixes Broken Hearts

Well here you go! I am updating this at 12:14 AM for all my adoring fans! your sweet pleadings to hear my story made me very happy! I had no idea people would actually follow my blog when I started this! THANK YOU FOLLOWERS. You complete me! =)
OK, so we left off on Angela just arriving...I believe that the next day we ended up going to a waterpark. I feel like it was a 45 minute drive. Kyle, Trevor, Ang and me rode in one car and the rest of the gang in the Astro van! It was a nice drive. I rememer being so amazed at how different (and by different I mean green) that Missouri is from Arizona. So we get to the water park and its pretty legit. Its on the side of a hill so there would be one water ride to your left and then a steep uphill climb to the next slide to your right. Also, the ground was hot so we had to run from grass patch to grass patch. But I'm pretty sure my feet still got fried!
There was a wave pool (like Big Surf or Sun Splash) and then a kiddie pool that had a water play ground. then probably like 6 or 7 slides (I actually dont have a clue how many but 6 sounds good) So at first, me, Trev, Ang and Kyle were all together. we went on several rides and such just hanging out, being cool teenagers with two hot guys by our sides - more like two hot girls by THEIR sides ;) Eventually we ended up in the kiddie pool watching Devin for a while so our moms could go revisit their past teenage days of their own water parks.
When they came back we decided to go to the lazy river. Well apparently Trevor is actually not a lazy person and wanted to not ride the lazy river. So it was just me ang and Kyle.
(WARNING: this is where it gets sketchy)
So after we had been around a few times I was readjusting in my innertube. Well I had a much more slender figure at the time and somehow managed to slip out of my inner tube BUTT FIRST! I was kind of embarrassed at first but then I realized that Kyle thought it was funny.
Then all of the sudden this new feeling came over me. At first I was confused. Then flustered. Then nervous. For this new feeling that I had just experienced was the urge to flirt!
(Disclaimer: I had not ever consciously flirted before this point in time.)
So everytime we went past this miniature waterfall I slipped out of my inner tube. Until about 5 times around (don't judge, we were REALLY lazy) I was slipping out on purpose. Then all of the sudden Ang and Kyle started plotting on how to get me out of the inner tube. Basically, it just developed into more flirting. Thus, my first (of very few) flirting sessions.
So we get out of the lazy river and Kyle has to leave. He's got to go to work. I surprised myself by being genuinely sad that he had to leave. Honestly it kind of put a damper on my day! So me and Angela went and bought a funnel cake. That was actually a real good desicion cause dang those things are delish! Trevor found us a few minutes later so he joined in on the funnel cake feast. Kyle leaving turned out not to be such a bad thing. We still had a great time!
(I just debated for a few minutes whether or not to post more and I decided I would tell you the story of "A night alone")
Ok, so I don't know if my readers have been to Bahama Bucks but it is a shaved ice place that is REALLY thinly shaved ice and it is delicous! So one night Tracey decided to take us all there. But at this point in time I was actually not a fan of shaved ice so decided to stay home. (I was also still a little sun tired from being at the water park all day). Well apparently Kyle wasn't in to shaved ice either! so we both ended up being home alone. So we kissed.
Just kidding!
Actually it went like this. Kyle sat on the couch watching Robin Hood (the real people one) and I thought it was stupid. So I got on the computer and just messed around. Well like ten minutes later this kid pops his head in the back door and is like: "Wheres Kyle?" and I'm like "uuuhh... who are you?" Then realied that it didn't matter who he was cause I still wouldn't know if he said his name. So I called Kyle into the other room.
It was a few of his buddys. I guess one of them had fallen and hurt himself or something pathetic and needed a bandaid. So they all go upstairs and ignore me so I made something to eat. Then like ten minutes later they came back down and one of them was like: "Dude, wanna see something blow up?" Kyles like "Sure. [to me] Wanna come?" I'm thinking this sounds stupid "sure..." So we go out back and it ends up being really stupid but then Kyle talked to me until our families got back home so I am forever thankful for those weird friends who got us talking.
So that is the story for today! I really hope it wasn't too long for ya! I've still got a long way to go! but now that its 12:52 AM, I'm going to bed!
Next time: Ice Cream + Kayla + Elf = Hyper craziness! Also, Nauvoo and pick up lines =)
Heres a little schedule of whats left to write!:
December of '06 - The Couch Ripping
October of '07 to December of '07 - The reuniting
January of '08 to November of '09 - Viva Las Vegas (West Mission)
November 4th to December 26th - Can you say "Awkward?"
December 26th to February 11th - Can you say "Boyfriend?"
February 11th to February 15th - The proposal
February 15th to May 17th - PAIN!!
May 17th to now! - ???

2 comments:

  1. Did you know you can upload your blog and a company makes it into a book?! Yours will be perfect for that! Great idea to write this all down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla, you're blog is super cute!!! And I am feeling inspired to start using mine again... I think I blogged once, but I forgot about it. I love you!

    ReplyDelete