November 28, 2010

Pick Up Lines

I figured out how to add pictures to my blog! Go ME!
I'm determined to get this whole story down by the end of the week! So expect one story a day! (but don't hold me to it!) I left off after a night alone...
One morning I woke up and went upstairs to eat breakfast. Tracey was at the table and started talking to me and Ang. Apparently their AC had gone out so they needed to get it fixed! She was teaching water arobics at the local YMCA and my mom and Ang were going with her. Gerard was at work and me and Kyle were the only ones left there that could drive.
Kyle had to run a few errands anyway so he drove his car with me following. I was pretty stoked about getting to go spend some time alone with him (I really wasn't trying to steal him from my sister. But he was hott. and funny!) So we're driving along and there are no CD's in the van to listen to. I'm in Missouri so I had no idea what station radio Disney was on. So I'm looking in the glove box and I find a cassett tape! haha, those things are great! It was a Britney Spears tape. Basically I was stoked to find some music that I knew! So I'm jamming out to Britney and feeling really cool when we arrive at the shop. So we drop the van off and take off in his car. We had to stop to pick up a prescription and then drop it off at Walgreens. So we were just listening to music and driving along. it was great! (I was secretly falling in love. but don't tell anyone!!)
So we get back and the G's have a swim meet! So we all squeeze in the cars and head to the meet! I was so inspired watching them all swim! And Tracey was talking to me the whole time nd telling me I should try swim out and I was thinking "You're crazy! I haven't ever been on a swim team! I would be terrible!). But I wanted to join so bad! So I called up my friend Haley Jorgensen when we got back home. She had been trying to get me to join all summer. She gave me the info and that was that. I had joined the swim team! CRAZY!
So the last night we were going to be staying at the Gonthier home was an eventful night! I am pretty sure we went and got Fritz's early in the day -INSERT- Kyle wants you all to know that Fritz's is actually Frozen Custard not ice cream...my B!
Well I love ice cream and it makes me hyper! So I was going crazy the rest of the night! Someone decided to put in Elf (which I learned that night is one of Kyles favorite movies). Well I started trying to balance my body on my arms on my knees. I don't really know how to explain it. Its actually some yoga move I found out later but its legit... So after I started trying to balance everyone else did...then it turned into a dog pile or something and the parents got in on it. It was fun!
So the next day we left to go to Nauvoo! This was not in the original trip plans but we are the spontaneous type! The Gonthiers decided to come too! but Kyle and Gerard weren't able to make it. They had work... So we hop in the cars and drive! and drive! and drive! it was about ten o clock at night and our mothers finally realized that we were all hungry! So we went to IHOP! YUMMY!!!!!! While we were waiting for our food to come and drinking chocolate milk, Trev started texting Kyle from their moms phone. Somehow I got Kyle's cell number that night and started texting him on my own!
We texted the whole next day and eventually got into this conversation of pick up lines! We kept saying them back and forth and I was totally in denial about the fact that we were flirting. I just kept thinking, "Why would someone as cool as Kyle be interested as someone so young and silly as me!?"
Well thats about the end of this part of the story... not too much excitement. Except that I really liked Kyle at this point but was certainly in denial about it! Besides, he was Angela's betrothed! I wouldn't ever get him anyway. AND he lived in Missouri! so after leaving and returning back home, I had left my silly crush behind.
The end (for now)
  • The Couch Ripping
  • The Reuniting
  • Viva Las Vegas (West Mission)
  • Can you say "Awkward?"
  • Can you say "Boyfriend?"
  • The Proposal
  • PAIN!!
  • ???

No comments:

Post a Comment