July 6, 2011

ANNIVERSARY NUMERO UNO

So, we were going to have family in town on our actual anniversary - Saturday, June 11th.

Friday night we went to The Old Spaghetti Factory.

This is before:


This is what I had for dinner, some delicious BLT salad!

and Kyle had this, some spaghetti with large meatballs and sausage! It was a lot of fun to spend the night at a somewhat fancy restaurant!

Then Saturday morning we had some french toast courtesy of Chef Kyle. He even cut mine into cute little hearts.

Then later we went to my families house for our family party where I made these colorful delights!

They are so cool! My cousin Melissa was in Africa last summer on my wedding day so she didn't get to see me in my dress (neither of the dresses below are mine). So first off, I put my dress on for her and showed it to her.

(I got this random dress from a girl I worked with last year)

I put on my moms dress and Melissa tried on the random dress I had!


I'll let you guess which one is my moms... haha

Then after all the partying was done at my parents house, we went home and ate our wedding cake.

Can I be honest with you? I didn't eat any of it!

1. I ate a lot of cupcakes at the party!

2. Kyle ate it first and said that it taste like freezer

3. Part of me wishes I had tried it but the bigger part of me says: "Last year it was really good and I'd rather not ruin that memory with freezer cake." I can't wait for anniversary number 2!!

Love ya Kyle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment