July 2, 2011

Stargazing Saturday: BABY!! ... but not really.

My sister babysits a little girl (she's 2) every once in a while. Today I was able to spend a few hours with them. This little girls is the cutest thing EVER!
The whole time she just talked and talked and talked and talked and, well, I think you get the point. And the best part was that the only word we could really pick out was 'mommy' so we would just say "oh really?" or "thats neat" and then she'd just keep on talking!
At one point I asked her what she wants to be when she grows up and she said "Whaaat?"
I turned to The Hubster and said "I need one of those."
All I want is to have a baby! So if I were wishing on a star, it would be to be pregnant.
I can not wait until I get to have my own family!
*sigh*
In other news, My friend on YouTube, Glozell, is freakin hilarious. Please watch this.
"Peace Out! *wink, kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment