July 18, 2011

Thats An Odd Thing To Keep In Your Sock!

My sweet sister came and hung out today! We spent the afternoon talking about girly stuff and making some some beautiful cards which you can check out here.

She brought her adorable puppy dog, Tucker, who likes to chase his tail!
You will enjoy, I promise!


After making cards for a few hours, she trimmed my hairs (and when I say trimmed I mean that she only cut off like half an inch or less... I really want to grow my hair out!)

Then we ate corn dogs.

Then she showed me this AWESOME way to do hair... I can't wait to try it out! It was so adorable!! It makes it curl and you don't have to use a curling iron or anything. Just do it up and sleep with it in! FABULOUS

I love my sister! We had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too! And I had tons of fun the other day! You're shirts are turning out AWESOME and I can't wait to finish them so I can give them to you and post pictures! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete