I'm just updating a few more pictures.... these are from the 4th of July!
![]() |
| Angela with her sparklers... |
![]() |
| Kyle with his wands fighting off some unknown wizardry evil! |
![]() |
| Me and my sister having a wand fight... I think it's obvious who is winning! (Although, if you look closely she does have a little spark...er, magic coming out the end of her wand) |
![]() |
| My Narwhals that I made for my brother! |
![]() |
| I sort of forgot to finish the blue alligators mouth... oops!! |
![]() |
| These are supposed to be Panda Bears! |
![]() |
| Giraffe's are my very favorite animals! |
![]()
![]() |
| I honestly don't know why this one is at the bottom... I can't get it back up under the other narwhal pictures! I just wanted to put up a better view of him because I made up the pattern myself! It was so fun to create it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment