July 14, 2011

Ten Things Thursday: This is Why I'm Hot

Here is a list of ten reasons why I am hot.
1... Just kidding =)
For real though, my list will be ten reasons why I quit my job!
1. Insurance that I pay $300 a month for that doesn't actually cover anything until I make a $2500 payment
2. I want to go back to school
3. I have a husband who also works and so now, I can get a part time job
4. I've asked for a raise for about 4 months now and still have not gotten one even though I keep learning new things
5. I have been there for almost three years. The IT guy told me I have the oldest computer in the whole company which makes it the slowest which makes my job more difficult because my computer is slow. Its been 6 months since he told me of my slow computer. Do I have a new one? Nope. Does the girl that started a couple months ago have a new one? Yes. Seniority obviously does not matter.
6. I have never dreamed of being in accounting.
7. I have never dreamed of sitting in a desk all day getting fat
8. There are annoying people who try to blame everything on me when its not even my fault. (or that chew with their mouths open which is my biggest pet peeve and sounds sooo gross!)
9. I feel like its time to move on. I've been in the same place for 3 years and I'm ready for a change!
10. I'm hot.
July 21st will be my last day. Party time? I THINK YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment