July 6, 2011

WWW: Do you have your party pants on?

So I am definitely behind on pictures! but after a rather long and intense hunt I found my charger and my computer plug for my camara! So I will be posting a few updates with the pictures from my camara!

First update: My daddy's birthday - May 19th!

My mom got him some new work clothes...

(I made him open this one with his mouth... it was funny!)



Which I think he liked... ;)Us kids got him two movie tickets to Harkins, and a new wallet that he desperately needed.

(I have two wallets, what is it about guys and not being prepared for wallet catastrophes? j/k)

And my dear older sister made him a DELICOUS cake full of evil (a.k.a chocolate) and ice cream!


While in the party planning process I had invited my family to the party! In conclusion of the (texted) invite, I told everyone to come with their party pants on...

Me and Kyle were the only ones to show up in our party pants. I love my family, but really? no party pants? Come on people!


All in all, it was a great birthday celebration!


WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment