I wrote this on Christmas Eve and forgot to post it!! AHHH! So excuse the random posting, but it is a good one =)
It's 11:00 on Christmas Eve and I am still awake... why? I don't know. So I decided to update m blog! I don't really know what to say though... hmmm...
It's 11:00 on Christmas Eve and I am still awake... why? I don't know. So I decided to update m blog! I don't really know what to say though... hmmm...
Well I guess that I will just say that I am grateful for my Savior. I know that everyone is raised differently and everyone has different personalities but I so wish that every person could feel the peace that comes from always knowing that you are never alone or forsaken. I heard one of my favorite Christmas songs today. The first is Away in A Manger. The last verse:
"Be near me Lord Jesus I ask the to stay. Close by me forever and love me I pray. Bless all the dear children in thy tender care, and fit us for Heaven to live with thee there."
I love the feeling of comfort I get when I think of my Father in Heaven. I love that He is always trying to help me be a better person and that He never gives up on me, even when I might be a little reluctant to do all that I am asked to do.
"I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it" <-- SOOOO true!
Well I hope you all have an AMAZING Christmas and that you don't forget the real reason for the season - Our Savior, Jesus Christ! And that you let the season last the whole year round!
"I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it" <-- SOOOO true!
Well I hope you all have an AMAZING Christmas and that you don't forget the real reason for the season - Our Savior, Jesus Christ! And that you let the season last the whole year round!
No comments:
Post a Comment