December 6, 2010

PAIN!!

So again, I won't go into a lot of details cause that would be a lot of writing! But if anyone wants to know more than I will be glad to tell you! Just ask!
The last couple days I was in Missouri for V-Day weekend, we did a few more exciting things which included: Mallory's swim meet (which they won); A friends basketball game (which they also won); Visited the Budweiser Brewery factory with Kyle's friend Katie (she was cool); And this random mall thing that had a guy making fudge where everyone could stand and watch. Plus there was a frozen pond with giant goldfish in it. And another empty fountain thing that had big naked mermaid statues...
So the next time I would get to see Kyle was in March over spring break. His (well, I guess mine too) family drove down for the week. Activities of that week included: a little wedding planning, apartment looking, engagement picture taking, bonfireing, kissing (I know, its weird that I Kayla Jean Jarvis (at the time) actually kissed a boy! haha) and just loads of fun stuff with my fiance!
After they left that week the next visit we would have was my birthday weekend. Kyle flew down Friday afternoon (April 2nd my b-day) and we drove to California to stay with his grandparents. Saturday we woke up and went to Disneyland!! Sunday (Easter) we had breakfast with the family and then opened our easter basket. Then left to drive home to get Kyle off to the airport. Yes, it was a very short trip... which was OK. Except I wish we had waited a few more weekends to go for the next month and a half would be the longest we would be apart without any visits and also the most painful time of my WHOLE ENTIRE life... and I'm not even exagerating.
He was supposed to leave the 13th of May but then it became the 15th of May and then he found out that he had one more class final that he HAD to take on the 17th of May and so he actually did not arrive until the 19th of May.
I was at work when he arrived in this terribly hot land known as Arizona. He came by to say hi and HE BROUGHT ME FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!! What a freaking cutie pie! I love that boy...
So then I was super happy because we would now be together forever!
There were 23 days left until our wedding at this point...
I took out my endowments on June 9th. My mom was my escort. My parents, Kyles parents, our grandparents, my friend Ashley and Sam came, my sister Angela was there... I'm sorry if I left other people out! It was a wonderful wonderful WONDERFUL experience and I loved every moment of it! I wish (and hope) that everyone someday can experience the joy, peace, contentment, love from my Savior and happiness that I felt that day.
So I had lots of family in town - which was great! Thursday while we were setting up for the reception the Draegers arrived. When I saw and hugged Danielle I started crying!! I love my husband but sometimes you just need someone else who understands you thats been there for you through thick and thin...
We were married on Friday, June 11th at 3:00. My family and Kyle's family were there to support us and I was so grateful to see them all there for me and Kyle.
Again, I hope that someday everyone can experience the peace that is found in the temple. I wouldn't have changed a temple marriage for anything else. The blessings of the temple are things that you can't buy. The promise to spend the rest of your life and eternity together, if you really love your husband/wife, why wouldn't you want to spend forever together?
Anyway, I left the temple that day as Kayla Gonthier. Sealed to my husband for forever!
We got to go to Hawaii on our honeymoon. a SUPER relaxing time. best week ever. I want to go back to Hawaii so bad.......
So anyway, married life is awesome. If I think of other things to add then I will... but for now, this is the end of my fairytale!
Except my fairytale will really last FOREVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment