December 18, 2010

Something Fun!

Dear Santa,
For Christmas this year I only need a few things and they are practical gifts so if you could please please please help me out that would be wonderful!
First off I would like help paying for my husbands tuition. We have already applied for help from FAFSA and I am very grateful for any help we get from them. The problem is that they are really slow and taking forever to let us know if we are approved. I'm not asking for someone to hand me a million dollars cash (although I wouldn't say no to that) but maybe you could talk to my boss at work and see if he wants to give me a raise. Or maybe there is someone that you know that is looking to sponser an adorable couple like us. I'm even willing to pay back loans! I am just looking for a little help in this situation...
Next I would like to ask for a roach killer that actually works. It would be very useful as my apartment seems to attract them. They were gone for a while and I'm not sure how they came back but any help on this would be nice. I'm tired of shoving things out of the way and tearing up my house to catch those speedy little boogers! And also everytime I go to the bathroom I'm afraid that all the ones we've flushed are going to come crawling up and take me back down with them! (gross I know, but its true)
Lastly I was hoping that you could take my addiction to chocolate away. I love it too much. Perhaps make me addicted to vegatables? or fruit? I like them both but chocolate is so deluctable I just can't seem to get over it! No matter how hard I try!
Sincerely,
Kayla
P.S. Thank you for all the gifts you have brought me throughout the years. I may not have always realized the true meaning of christmas but I do now and I think I have learned the great and wonderful gift of giving!

2 comments:

  1. We had a roach problem when we first moved in too. GROSS!!! But we got rid of it. We cleaned out all of our cupboards and behind the fridge (a breading ground). We got some "Combat" from Home Depot. We put that around our cupboards, baseboards, and behind the fridge and eventually it got rid of them! Thank goodness. Good luck with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please if Santa brought these things to you today, would you let him know that I would love some help in the loan and chocolate department as well? Ha. Cute!

    ReplyDelete