This is a conversation that I had with my sister a few weeks ago. She was at home from school sick one day...
Aubree: Can you text the police when you're in danger?
Kayla: Haha I don't know... I doubt it!
Aubree: Oh. That would be weird if you couldn't because then you have to make noise to get a hold of them.
Kayla: Are you in danger?
Aubree: No I was just thinking about if I were in danger that's all. I'm not at all in danger.
Kayla: Well, the cops aren't on cell phones, they're on land lines so you can't text them... I guess you could call them so you are connected and they can track you just don't say anything so it's quiet?
Aubree: I could but mom is coming home for lunch so she'll be here soon...
Aubree: Wait. what?
Kayla: If you are in danger and can't make noise, call 911 so you are connected with them and they can track your phone call and the location it came from and save you
Aubree: Oh. I didn't know that. Well that will come in handy =)
Kayla: Haha, yes I guess that will come in handy if you're ever in danger.
Made me laugh a lot!!
Kayla dear...I need you to come help me set up a blog...I tried once and was a complete failure at it! I love your's, by the way! And I love you!! -Mom (I don't know why it keeps saying Aubree...but it is really me!!)
ReplyDelete