December 9, 2010

Growing up my parents didn't let us watch TV much. Sometimes it seemed pretty unfair, but I am very grateful for it now.
Kyle's family was sort of the opposite. They loved to watch TV!
Now that we are married and poor though I find myself watching lots of movies! Which I never thought would happen... I think I have - scratch that - I know I have watched more movies in the last 6 months than I have in my whole life!
So I decided to make a list of me and Kyles favorite movies! Kyle likes all of these movies but I am putting which ones he just watches cause I pick them and the ones the he would actually pick out to watch. They are in no particular order...
  1. The Princess and the Frog (both)
  2. The Hannah Montana Movie (Kayla)
  3. Hot Rod (both)
  4. The Last Song (Kayla)
  5. Bride Wars (Kayla)
  6. Tangled (both)
  7. Elf (both)
  8. Enchanted (Kayla)
  9. Up (both)
  10. Hairspray (both)
  11. She's the Man (both)
  12. Monsters vs. Aliens (both)
  13. Kung Fu Panda (both)
  14. Avatar the Last Air Bender (both)
  15. Ella Enchanted (both)
  16. Harriet the Spy (Kayla)
  17. Remember the Titans (both)
  18. Mall Cop (both)
  19. A Knights Tale (both)
  20. The Princess Bride (both)
  21. The Italian Job (both)
  22. Sweet Home Alabama (Kayla)
  23. 27 Dresses (Kayla)
  24. Wall E (both)
  25. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (both)
  26. Bolt (both)
  27. Newsies (Kayla)
  28. Meet the Robinsons (both)
  29. The Emperors New Groove (both)
  30. Matilda (both)
  31. Napolean Dynamite (both)
  32. Fun With Dick and Jane (both)
  33. The Road to El Dorado (both)
  34. The Prince of Egypt (both)
  35. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Kayla)
  36. The Swan Princess (both)
  37. Mamma Mia (both)
  38. A Little Princess (Kayla)
  39. Kate and Leopold (both)
  40. Hitch (both)
  41. The Notebook (Kayla)
  42. A Cinderella Story (both)
  43. Sahara (both)
  44. The Phantom of the Opera (both)
  45. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (both)
  46. Ever After (Kayla)
  47. Hercules (both)
  48. The Lord of the Rings 1-3 (Kyle)
  49. Toy Story 1-3 (both)
  50. How to Train Your Dragon (both)
  51. Monsters Inc (both)
  52. Titanic (both)
  53. Despicable Me (both)
  54. Harry Potter 1 - 7 (both)
  55. Series of Unfortunate Events (both)
  56. Cars (both)
  57. The Princess Bride (both)
  58. Zoolander (Kyle)
  59. A Christmas Story (Kyle)
  60. The Devil Wears Prada (Kyle - yes, Kyle)

So thats my list... I've probably left out a few that I've forgotten about but you get the point!

3 comments:

  1. I love these movies! YAY!!! They are so good! I am like obsessed with buying DVDs, and when I was reading this, I was like, oh, I need that one, and oh... i haven't seen that in forever! AHHH... thats my favorite! Well you get the idea! We really are very similar Kayla! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh...20 and 57 are the same movie...and I can't believe you have watched all these movies! What is happening to you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. but mom I saw like 50 of these movies before me and Kyle even stared dating... some of them are pretty old... like the swan princess and Matilda and Harriet the Spy... etc =)

    ReplyDelete