Today me and Kyle emerged from our cozy apartment. We went Christmas caroling with Heidi Ray-Zuniga her hubby Ben. Also Danae and John Zuniga. Jocelyn Boynton, Kaitlin Gray and I forget his name! dang it... but he was cool and from India! Heidi's dad drove us and then her brother was our door bell ringer! I haven't been caroling in years! It was really fun, and almost cold out! haha
Then we played a game around the fire, had hot chocolate and watched Heidi and Ben's baby Eli try to crawl. Super cute! I want one! =)
It was a really fun time and I was happy to get out of here!! (not that I don't love an apartment with roaches and no water for 8 hours of the day; really its great)
Anywho, I'm excited for Saturday when we are going to go out into the world again! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment